Thursday, September 18, 2014

How to Get My Boyfriend Back After I Told Him I Wanted Space



A relationship will often suffer when one partner has stronger feelings than the other. While a romance can exist in this state for some time, eventually one partner is likely to break it off or ask for space. While this often spells the end of the relationship, absence can indeed make the heart grow fonder and you may find yourself wishing your partner was back in your life. Getting your boyfriend back after you asked for space requires you to openly express your regrets and work at earning his love and trust again.


  1. Spend time with your boyfriend as a friend if you're still on good terms. This helps you reestablish a rapport and can remind him how much he enjoys being around you.
  2. Ask your boyfriend for a date. Set it at a place you used to frequent regularly as a couple. This places you both in a comfortable environment where you may be able to reignite the romantic spark.
  3. Inquire if your boyfriend's seeing anyone. If he's begun dating someone new, it could be more challenging to get him back. Find out how serious it is and what his feelings are before continuing.
  4. Tell your boyfriend that you've missed him. Your request for space likely hurt his feelings so expressing remorse and affection are necessary in overcoming that negativity.
  5. Express what you've learned during your time apart. This helps reassure him that you won't change your mind again and need more separation.
  6. Ask your boyfriend to give you another chance. If you love him, tell him so.
  7. Listen to his response. He may have questions or concerns that need addressing. Once you gauge his reaction, you both can decide if getting back together is best for both of you.

How to Get My Boyfriend Back After I Told Him I Wanted Space Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: pull email

1 comments:

  1. Azakaspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azaka can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a love-spell for me, 24 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Azaka, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azaka is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr Azaka on his email : azakaspelltemple@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2349059389105

    ReplyDelete